Sunday, November 30, 2008

The land of zombies and snow

Ok so let me just start out by saying I hate hate HATE zombies. Don't get me wrong, the forsaken are cool a cool race and I have nothing against them, what I mean by zombies are the evil ones that go around trying to kill everything and look like they're put back together in 30 seconds with a hot glue gun. Also, large bugs running around tend to creep me out as well after a while, this is why I spent about 5 minutes in Silithus, you can there for imagine my groan when I had went in Zul'Drak and there were zombies and bugs everywhere in the first part. Needless to say I rushed through that place at an almost dead run, once I got to the snow area though it was a lot better.

Anyway I was sent on several quests, one of which sent me to Har'koa, to this great beast I had to show my respect. I am not the kind of quester that exhausts all quests in an area before moving on, I am always in search of a challenge so I do just enough to level and move onto the next zone. For Har'koa though, I did all she asked. First freed the spirits of her children and then went to the bear god and ending it's suffering life. How could trolls do such a thing to the spirits, keeping them in chains. I said a prayer over the bear spirits remains and continued on my quests. I was then sent to locate the serpent god, who had already been killed, after I reported this I was sent back and left my body behind to travel as a spirit. Does anyone else find it odd that my shoulders, spear and Kimoni could be clearly seen?Anyway, I completed several tasks for the spirit of the serpent god, included killing it's treacherous prophet and returned once more to Har'koa. There were a few more tasks that needed to be done, and for one Har'koa met me in the nearby town and asked me for another task. I accepted her request but I have not completed it yet, you see I heard there was an old hunter friend who needed some help. You got that right since I am now level 76, I went to go see Hemet Nesingwary. It had been a while and I needed a changed of scenery and some time to thaw from the ice and snow. Anyway, my adventures in Sholazar are a tale for another day if they're interesting enough.

No comments: