Thursday, November 27, 2008

Welcome to Hellfire

Welcome, this is Uzumati and I am on my road to redemption. Once I walked through the Black Gate I knew Outland is where I could do the most good. People stared and sneered at me, and I heard mutters about all the former Death Knights running around. There were many quests for me there and I took them all willingly, killing demons and killing the red orcs that the demons tainted. I expected that my powers would wane once I left Ebon Hold, but I felt myself growing even stronger. Orcs and demons fell at my feet with little effort, at one point five of them were on me and they all went down. It has been lonely here and the road has been hard, my past haunts me, all the innocents I've killed in the name of Arthas. Frosty has been my constant companion, at least I have him and have saved him from a life in Arthas's stables. We shall over come together.

No comments: