Monday, November 3, 2008

Kicking it REAL old school

Hey everyone, Mio once again, just trying to kill time time until I can make my way to Nothrend. So when I hear over trade that people are doing AQ40 I jump at the chance. Until the most recent patch I had never been in the old world raids and it's been something I really wanted to do so I was really happy to e able to join. I think we only had about 30 people but most of them were 70's and all of them were over 60 so we were gonna be ok. So I filled my quiver, repaired, grabbed Kainda and waited for a summon. One came in a couple minutes and I was ready to go. Anyway, I guess I was one of the first people to get summoned because it took abother minute or two to get everyine there, we all hopped on vent but I decided to not talk because there were at least 25 of us and I didn't want to identify who I was everytime so I just decided to type out my response.

Anyway, we all hope on our mounts and charge inside, this place looked amazing! I had no idea what to expect except for lots of bugs, what suprised me is there were these big dog looking guys included them. They drop easy cause, you know, they're supposed to be for tons of guys 10 seasons below us. So we make our way deeper inside and woah.... there was a big temple inside.

Now this right here is a pretty sight, you know, except for the big bug in the middle. The bug goes down in about 15 seconds. After him some crystals start to drop, they were different colors and once people got em these bugs with saddles on them came to them. Apparently they are only for inside this place but they were cool and I wanted one. Anyway we're fighting our way through and after a particularly difficult fight, I finally get a crystal and a green bug ain't he cute? For a bug that is.
Anyway the funniest thing happened right before we hit the last boss. Now, this boss has the nastiest habit do do a chain attack, you know, the kind that hits each person harder with each jump. You aren't supposed to go past the doorway until you're ready and then go in single file along the walls. Anyway since we were ready we were all just in a group right in front of the door when I guess someone got a little too close to the door when this happened.That's right, we all died. Someone got a little too close to the door and we got chained. Someone actually got overkilled by about 17 million. You read that right 17 million, no exaturating, should have gotten a picture for that one. Anyway, everyone runs back and we finally go after the boss. Boy he was ugly. Though I do have to admit it was the most interested boss fight I've ever been apart of. We clear him easy and suprisingly he dropped some pretty cool loot. A ring I could have used now when my rings are already epic. All I know is that when Caedmon gets to about 62 I'm making sure he get in there for some interesting gear and a good time.

No comments: