Saturday, November 8, 2008

Miorbhuil the Hallowed, I likes the sound of that.

WOO!!!! Anyway, as you can probably guess, it's Mio. So the PTB's (powers that be), decided to fix a few things so I could get the title I really wanted. Before you would have to get lots and lots of masks from trick or treating, I was bothering the innkeepers so much they started shooing me away. Even after bothering them so much I only got 11 of the 20 masks, and many people thought that wasn't fair and apparently the PTB's agreed and fixed it. I worked on it from the first day of Hallow's End, and now I'm really excited to have it. This is probably gonna be the title I keep on for most of the time. Anyway, sorry for the short report but I is a busy cow this weekend and this is all I can muster.

No comments: