Monday, November 24, 2008

Now he's just getting cocky

Ok, so last night I was running Drak'Tharon with a group of amazing people (I'm not used to being so far the damage meter) andit was a complete blast! This group made each boss feel like a tank and spank. The mage was even kind enough to let me skin everything, I offered to give him some gold but he wouldn't let me. Anyway, after we take down the last boss, some troll comes in and thanks us for clearing the temple out. After a bit of him talking a flaming gateway opens and the Lich King comes out!! I think he's just getting a bit cocky at this point, I mean just strolling up about 5 yards from us as if we weren't there. All I know is I can't wait to hit 80 and get some better gear so I can wipe that glowing grin off of his undead face.

No comments: