Monday, November 3, 2008

Caedmon's turn to post

Greetings one and all, the name is Caedmon and I'm the shaman of the group. Anyway, Mio thought I should start posting since I've decided to work on getting to 70 and then eventually 80. Can you even see me in the picture? That's cause I've jumped about 9 levels in a weekend and have gotten my ghost wolf form. Anyway, Leet has been nice enough to help me get my water totem and all I have to say that if it hadn't been for him and my scrolls of recall I might have just chilled at 19 for a while. Anyway I've been running around a combination of the Barrens and Hillsbrad trying to get things done. I'll be posting about shaman type things when I learn them but that's later. Anyway, back to work for me, now where are all those farmers?

No comments: