Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fire pretty

Hey everybody! Mio here, right now I feel bad for Snowball cause his paws are killing him. We've been running all over Dragonblight trying to get things done. Now I've never really leveled in a conventional manner. I only spend the minimum amount of time in an area before moving on. Usually I'll go to several different areas just to get a change in scenery. I was out of Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord shortly after I hit 71, everything just seemed too easy. Anyway I'm most of the way through 72 and can't wait until 73. I'm gonna try to head to Sholozar Basin at that point and try and do those quests. I mean I was able to take down a 76 rhino at 71 so it shouldn't be too hard at 73. Anyway at this point I'm just trying to finish up the last few quests I have in Dragonblight, they've been fun though. I mean who doesn't love setting a ship on fire.Nothing quiet like a canvas and wood fire to warm you on those chilly mornings.

No comments: