Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm a big kid now...

Well, I did it. I finally hit 70!

I started off last night with only 3 1/2 bars left in 69, so we got a group together to make our way through Shadow Labyrinth and see if we could get me those last few bars of experience.
We ran it with me, Mio, Leet, our new friend Aero, and a pally tank I grouped with to take down the Headless Horseman last week. The pally had that annoying tendency to pull before making sure everyone was ready (a healer doesn't need mana, right?) but I finally made it to right...about...here:


Then we took down two more mobs, and DING!!!! I hearthed back to Shattrath City to change into my much-anticipated level 70 gear and pick up the sword I took from the Headless Horseman. I couldn't help but take some before and after pictures:

Mal at 69
vs.
Mal at 70

Slight difference, eh?







Finally, a week before the expansion comes out, I finally hit the (soon to be defunct) level cap. At least I'll get a small taste of it before I have to start leveling again.

Oh, did I mention we beat the big boss in Shadow Labs?

















It's not a wipe if the hunter survives, right? Feign Death = /cheat.

No comments: