Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New toys and a gear change

Ok I have been questing and instancing my furry butt off and now have almost a complete gear change at level 77. This impresses me that I still have a few pieces of my old gear and it's taken me this to replace most of my stuff, means I had to be doing something right. Also I'm particularly fussy when it comes to my gear, I will not replace anything that makes me lose intellect as a general rule. You see I'm specced so my every point of intellect becomes a point of attack power so if I take away say +19 intellect for the sake of +15 ap I would be losing mana as well as 4 ap.

Anyway, as I was saying I've been doing lots of instances and I stick by my statements that all the ones I've been in are a lot more epic and fun then old stuff. Well, that's not entirely true, the real Old world stuff like AQ40 was just amazing and took my breath away, anyway back on topic! So only my trinkets and maybe a ring have been replaced by greens, everything else is blue or old purples. I finally replaced my beloved crossbow, which I'm keeping, and replaced it with the first gun I've had in a while. It dropped off of the big puppy from Violet hold, also the day after I got a new bow from the Golem/ elemental type boss in Gun'Drak, this is AMAZING luck as most mail drops have been shaman drops but now I'm going to lose a bag slot in the bank to hold a spare quiver.

Anyway, I'm most of the way through 77 and I still have my helmet, wrists and belt, lets see how long it takes me to replace those last few pieces.

No comments: