Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Word from Uzu

Greetings everyone, this is Uzumati. I thought since I've been around more I would tell you what I've been up to. I have decided that before I start to start seriously questing in Outland I would level my professions appropriatley. Cousin Miorbhuil has told me how difficult it is to go back and start over when you've reached level 80. I've decided to go with mining and engineering. We have no engineers in our group plus I thought it would be fur to make my own flyers as well as the motorcycle later on.

The most interesting thing I've been able to create are explosive sheep. There is just something so amusing about a sheep running up to a mob and blowing up. So I will be heading seriously into Outland soon but I just need to tie up some loose ends first.

No comments: