Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yes, I'm real

Hey everyone, it's me, Mal. Yes, I do exist and I'm not just a figment of Mio's imagination. I'm just the husband with way too many things on my plate. Mio's Brewfest shenanigans have definitely been fun to watch, though! Since it's my people's new year right now, I spent last night at my parents' house to observe the new year while Mio was back at our place. He says he had a great time full of friends and good brew while I was gone, so at least I don't feel too bad about being out of town the night before his birthday.

I've been spending a loooong time in Hellfire Peninsula trying to get up beyond 61. Man, this last home stretch to 70 seems to take forever! Not to mention that questing as a lone rogue is super slow, since I don't have time to get good instance gear, so I take a ton of damage from each mob I encounter. Maybe I should just respec subtlety instead of combat so at least I can kill off these guys faster. I did have some friends to quest with back in the Un'Goro days, but most of them have gone too far beyond me to have any interest in my primitive little Hellfire quests. I remember the day when it only took a handful of quests to advance each level. No longer!

Maybe one of these days I'll convince Mio to come help me power-quest through Zangarmarsh so I can get a little closer to 70 before Lich King comes out and my goal of 70 goes out the window.

No comments: