Tuesday, October 14, 2008

*pantpantpant* Slow down, crazy tank!


Leet's friend moved into our realm yesterday, so Mio's little sister and Leet's little brother showed him around the local Durotar area yesterday. I (Mal) had to hit the books, so I didn't get to hang out with them. I did bring them some bags and money, though. Gotta help out the little guys, right? All those little siblings are now members of our guild, woot! The leather and the lace will spread all over the Drenden realm, just you watch.

Later on, Mio, Leet, and I decided to run around Slave Pens and see if we could get anything good. Unfortunately, the best thing we got were some unslotted pants for Leet, which weren't even as good as what he was wearing. Oh well. But man, was our tank pushy! He would sit there and watch as Leet drank up to restore mana after a big fight, then the moment he was full o' magic again, the tank would rush in to the next group of Naga while Leet was still sitting there on his butt. I don't know how many times we told him to wait, but did he listen? Of course not. Frankly, do bears ever listen when you tell them to chill? Maybe if he'd stopped moving for a second I would have had a chance to take a picture of our group, but noooooo. Oh well, at least I got to take a break from studying long enough to go on a short adventure. Maybe one of these days I'll get some sexy armor out of it.

No comments: