Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Biting my nails and biding my time

Hey all, Mio here with non existent fingernails, it's currently 1:56 pm Pacific time and I've been trying to log on every 2 minutes to get into the patch. Everything is updated and ready to go. I have plans since I only have 1 hour 15 minutes until I have to leave for a class I can't miss. So for the past few days I've been playing a lowbie and buying out all low level herbs I can in prep for inscription since I could never remember if it was coming out with the patch or with the xpac. But as I've right now I'm trying to plan the path I'm taking around and which new pet I'm gonna grab first (I'm beast master all the way baby) so I'm getting exotics. I know for a fact I'm grabbing a core hound, but not any core hound, the prettiest core hound ever , all I have to say is thank Elune for the level jump you get otherwise I wouldn't put in the work to level this bad boy. Other then that I'm gonna try out a few other tenacity pets like the worm, croclisk and a bear and see which I like best. I know for a fact I'm gonna be grabbing a gorilla for leveling, not sure if I'm gonna be keeping Reptar. I may need to replace him with tanks. The thing I was most exicted about with this patch is I can be a viable tank for some 5 mans or an off tank for others. Anyway as of right now I'm just staring at the clock, biting my nails and pulling my hair out. I MUST get on, wait....why am I talking to you people?! I sould be trying to log in again!

Edit: ARRGH!!! All the realms aren't up yet! apparently the latest they'd be up it 3:00pm which would elave me only 30-45 minutes TOPS to do the things I need!!! /pull hair That's it's I'm staying up all night to play this thing as I have a bbq later and a meeting later tonight. Looks like I'm staying up until 3am.

No comments: