Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Mio here once again and it's my birthday! This post won't be too long as I had a night that puts previous Brewfest shenanigans to shame. Now I know I'm not old but I'm used to running around with young bulls that make me feel old and last night was no exception. When you're the only one in your group who's married that adds a few years to your mental age. Last night made me feel young and I didn't have to throw down any gold, once people heard it was my birthday I had more drinks then I knew what to do with with others offering to buy me more, I'm suprised I wasn't seeing wolpertingers. Hell I barely remember falling into bed last night. Now I just need to have a few cups of tea (as I am a civalized bull) and get ready for the tamer party tonight.

No comments: