Monday, September 29, 2008

Really, all day?


Ok guys Mio is here and incredibly tired. So I just spent all day playing WoW. Where did the time go?! It's ok, I got a lot done. I ran the BRD Brewfest daily and saw the Swift Ram mount drop! First time I've seen it drop, I tried not to get my hopes up. I rolled an 80 yes! Oh, damn it! The tank rolled an 84 and he got it. I was so upset I almost wanted to cry out of frustration. You know the kind, where your eyes get red and hot and tear up to cool themselves down....I mean.....um...anyway. It was pretty much a PUG but I had Sarkos with me who rocked at healing. He got himself a healing trinket since he needs to update his gear. I got another broken bottle dagger and I'm thinking of going back to dual weilding but it would be a major downgrade from my Sonic Spear. I did get a new belt today though from comleteing the Arc key quest. I got the last key fragment for Kara and now just need to go attune it! I ran OHB with friends and then a Bot/Mech/ Arc run with a guild group that needed another DPS. I don't even want to know how many hours I spent playing today. At least 7 or 8, I really should have studied, but oh well, I've been trying to get my kara key for weeks but have never found an Arc group until today so I couldn't turn it down. So I'm gonna try and get a group for BM for the final attunement but from now on I'll probably play one of my many alts during the week when I don't have as much time so I don't neglect my studies.

2 comments:

Malrey said...

Aww, that so sucks that you got outrolled for the ram!!! Booooo...

See? I'm posting! Well, I'm commenting. It's one step closer, at least.

Happy Jewish New Year to everyone from Mal!

Malrey said...

Aww, that so sucks that you got outrolled for the ram!!! Booooo...

See? I'm posting! Well, I'm commenting. It's one step closer, at least.

Happy Jewish New Year to everyone from Mal!