Thursday, September 25, 2008

Almost there


Hey everyone, Mio again. I bet at this point you're wondering to yourself, "This Blog is called Mio and Mal, but Mal hasn't posted anything. What's going on here?!" The simple answer is, is that Mal is a Grad student with a job. Meaning he works his butt off and doesn't have any time during the week to write something up for you people. So I guess you're stuck with me for now Muah Ha Ha Ha Ha! /Cough Anyway, I'm finally about Kara ready, my mana is a little low but a intellect gem should help with that, and I'd like my AP just a little higher but that's all I need. Sadly our guild is just a couple of our friends and I'm gonna have to do my first run with a PUG. That may either be very good, or very very bad. Technically I'm above all the the minimum requirements for Kara that I found for BM hunters but I'm scared about coming off looking like a huntard so I want to be extra careful and make sure I'm comfortable with my stats. I only have 1 green left and it's a trinket. Why haven't I replaced it yet? Because it's +22 hit and increases my AP by 140 for 15sec which is really good when I'm low on Mana and have to switch to AotV. But once I get my last piece of S2 gear I should be set, so I'll have to do a lot of BG's tomorrow and saturday to get it. But Elune save us I HATE that helm, it's usually never visible but I wanted to look really badass for the picture. I'm starting to feel like a real 70 now that I have my cool shoulders and I look kinda Epic and striek fear and awe into the hearts of the lowbies.

Anyway, it's time to introduce you all to my kitty Kainda. All my other pictures have Reptar in them, and while he's a good little dino I have a feeling he's going to get a MAJOR growth spurt come Novemeber 13th. Kainda is my baby though. She's been with me from thousand needles. It's just really sad petemote seems to insist that she's a boy. I must fix that, cause she is my pretty little girl. So anyway I'm hoping to do my first run on Sunday. I really wish I could do it with friends but none of them are 70 yet /grumble. And hopefully Kainda will be a real girl by then.

No comments: