Thursday, January 15, 2009

See through Hydra!

Hello everyone! This is a very interesting day for me as I've decided to try a new pet. Now I'm not one to try just any pet at a whim as I grow attached to the ones I have. I decided to let go of my puppy cause even though he was cute hes didn't really have his own niche anymore. This beauty though is gonna actually a fairly versatile pet. Instead of making him a straight up tanking pet I made him a PVP batlleground damage pet. Now, what does that mean to me. It means that he is spec'd to do as much damage as a tenacity pet can while mitigating lots of damage. He does 2,000 less damage per 20 seconds then Kainda (that's how I test my pets, every 20 seconds) but this is slightly flawed as it doesn't take bad attitude into account which makes him snap back at anything that attacks him. The big difference is that this guy survives longer. More armor, more stamina, and with blood of the rhino takes more healing. He won't be for arena which is what my wasp is for, but he's still good for out in the world as he is a multiple target tank, so he's gonna be the pet I use to running around while I wait for battlegrounds or for Wintergrasp. He's a cool dude but I don't have a name for him yet, come to think of it, I don't have a name for my wasp either.

No comments: