Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mio can ride a chicken!!

Things have changed in the world and most not necessarily for better or worse, they have changed for the random. Now, before, my big butt could only fit on a kodo or a wolf. As of today I could ride a chicken if I wanted!! Not that I really want to ride a chicken but I shall fill my stable with them once I'm allowed to buy them. First though, I am very close to be exalted with the Trolls, and I'm looking forward to getting those raptors. The aggravating part is that I did all the quests in Durotar and then Zul'jin, or whatever that place was in the Outland swamp, that would get me rep with them. Unfortunately the quests ran out, so I started up in Ashenvale which has been going well but takes a while for travel. I wish I could I could ride my flyers out here, damn no fly zones, flight paths are trying to create a monopoly, but that's beside the point. I ended up in one of my most hated places in the world, Black Fathoms Deep. Even with me being able to kill everything outside with one shot the dang turtle boss took five shots to kill plus Kimoni smacking on him. I don't care if he's a turtle, how thick is that shell anyway?

Now earlier in the day I realized that many of the instances I had run in my youth didn't count in my achievements, something about not having the right paperwork.... Anyway I ran rage fire chasm again and decided to run BFD to the end. That thing is LONG. All the way down and all the way back, now I have plenty of stamina but it was just exhausting. In Northrend many of the places out there have exits near the back, or at least a shortcut to the front, oh how I wish BFD had one of those. Oh well, least I never have to go in there again. Made me feel claustrophobic...

No comments: