Sunday, January 4, 2009

L and L RFK run

Hello everyone, time for Caedmon to make another appearance. I know I haven't been around much but that's because I kinda sorta rang up a tab in the bar in lower city and have spent the last little while washing dishes. Anyway, the other lowbies and I from Leather and Lace decided to do an RFK run. We had another shaman with us in the beginning but he was a jerk and left part way through. We spent the rest of the time four manning it. I was the most experienced one there but we did incredibly well. It just took us a little longer to get through.

So we're most of the way through but we get turned around because Tonka, out tank, was trying to get to these guys behind a fence for a warrior quest. We take so long that bad guys start popping up again. We hadn't died at all the entire time but we end up snagging a group of mana draining pigs and we wipe. Anyway we decide to call it a night after that because we'd have to kill everything all over again. I didn't get anything good but everyone else did so I can't be too upset because them being better makes the group better. I hate that place, hopefully next time we do a run it will be Scarlet Monastery.

No comments: